NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, SILCHAR
(An Institute of National Importance established under MHRD, Government of India)
SILCHAR - 788 010, ASSAM
No. NITS / Estt / Faculty / Advt / 17 Date : 24.10.2017
National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience, with commitment to work, passion for teaching and research and an inclination towards institutional development, for positions of Assistant Professors (on contract), Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors.
Interested candidates may fill the application and send the hard copy to Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar, Assam - 788 010 on or before 30th November, 2017.
|S.No.||NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE (6th CPC)|
|1.||Professor (HAG Scale)||INR 67,000 - 79,000|
|2.||Professor||PB-4 with AGP INR 10,500|
|3.||Associate Professor||PB-4 with AGP INR 9,500|
|4.||Assistant Professor||PB-3 with AGP INR 8,000|
|5.||Assistant Professor (On contract)||PB-3 with AGP INR 7,000 / 6,000|
SPECIALISATION & NO. OF POSTS
|S. No||Department||Specialization||Tentative Posts|
|1.||Civil Engineering||All Specializations||21|
|2.||Mechanical Engineering||All Specializations||23|
|3.||Electrical Engineering||All Specializations||24|
|4.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||All Specializations||18|
|5.||Computer Science & Engineering||All Specializations||15|
|6.||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||All Specializations||07|
|10.||Humanities & Social Sciences||Economics, Managerial Economics, Business Management||05|
|11.||Management Studies||Business Communication, Business Law and Taxation, Economics & Quantitative Techniques, Marketing, Finance & Accounting and Human Resource Management||09|
For detailed eligibility criteria please visit the website [http://www.nits.ac.in/acts/Gazette_Notification_Amended_NIT_Statutes_2017.pdf]
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
1. Application fees of INR 1,000 for General / OBC candidates & INR 500 for SC/ST/PWD candidates be paid directly to State Bank of India A/C No. - 10521277057, IFSC Code - SBIN0007061 of Director, NIT Silchar.
2. The application along with the relevant documents (self attested) & transaction slip for the fees deposited should be sent to the following address "Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar, Assam - 788 010".
3. Persons employed in Government and Semi-Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel with advance copy directly to Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar, Assam - 788 010. Those who fail to submit through proper channel should produce NOC at the time of interview.
4. Last date of receipt of application is 30th November, 2017 up to 1700 hours. Applications received after the due date will not be considered & NIT Silchar will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5. Candidates are encouraged to check the website regularly for update, if any.
DEAN (F.W), NIT SILCHAR