Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong-793014, Meghalaya
No. RGIIM/Admn/118/6/2017/772 15 September, 2017
Advertisement for Faculty Positions Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites ONLINE applications in
the prescribed format available in the website of the Institute for the following Posts in the following areas.
FACULTY POSITIONS in the area of Economics & Public Policy, Finance & Accounting Information Systems, Marketing Management, Operations & Quantitative Techniques, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources, Strategic Management
Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|1.||Professor||PB- 4 Rs. 37400 - 67000/- with AGP Rs. 10500/-|
|2.||Associate Professor||PB- 4 Rs. 37400 - 67000/- with AGP Rs. 9500/-|
|3.||Assistant Professor||PB- 3 Rs. 15600 - 39100/- with AGP Rs. 8000/-|
Eligibility Conditions :
|Professor||Ph.D with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.||Minimum 10 years' experience of which at least 4 years’ should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, NITIE, IISc Bangalore and IISERs.|
|Associate Professor||Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.||Minimum 6 years’ teaching/ research/ industrial experience of which atleast 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor/ Senior Scientific Officer/ Senior Design Engineer in the AGP/GP of Rs. 8000/- and above.|
|Assistant Professor||Ph D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.||Minimum 3 years’ teaching/research/ industnial experience (exclusive period of doing Ph. D).|
|Visiting Faculty on Contract||Retired Professors (upto 70 years of age) from IITs, IIMs, NITIE, IISc Bangalore and IISERs may also apply.|
1) Fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria is not a claim for interview call.
2) Candidates will be called for interview as per recommendations of !he Screening Committee constituted for the purpose.
3) The Institute reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.
4) No interim correspondence will be entertained.
5) Pay and Allowance are admissible as per Government of India rules and as per rules of the Institute.
6) Only interested persons who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria may apply on the prescribed form downloaded from the Institute’s website www.iimshillong.ac. in. The duly filled in PDF form may be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before 31 October, 2017.
7) Printed Online form alongwith all self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials along with recent passport size photograph affixed should reach "The Director, RGIIM Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong - 793014, Meghalaya" on or before 06 November, 2017.
8) Candiates who are already in service are required to apply ONLINE. However a print out of the application should be forwarded through Proper Channel to the Director, RGIIM Shillong, Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong - 793014, Meghalaya.
9) The candidates already is service will be required to produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of interview.
10) Submission of Online Applications through email at firstname.lastname@example.org is mandatory.
11) The Last date for Submission of Online forms is 31 October, 2017.
12) The Last date for Receipt of Printed Online forms along with Documents/Certificates etc. is 06 November, 2017.
Chief Administrative Officer
27/17/University/Recruitment/Doctorate/Other/Permanent/Other than Delhi